- YOU must go to student view, print out your report, and highlight assignments you are submitting for partial credit.
- YOU must go to my blog for assignment descriptions and/or required handouts. You may only complete work that you request from me BEFORE spring break or that can be accessed from the blog.
- You must submit all work in a folder with you name and class period CLEARLY marked on the front.
- All submitted work must be completed thoroughly and neatly.
- You must submit a full page letter, explaining why you should be considered for credit recovery. What SPECIFIC lessons you have learned about assignment completion and time management, and what do you plan to do in the future to avoid making the same mistakes?
- Your folder must be submitted with the following documents in the following order (top to bottom): Formal submission request letter, highlighted student view grade sheet, completed assignments in the order of date assigned.
Note: If you need to make up a test or a quiz, it is YOUR responsibility to schedule a time with Mrs. Crandall during the week following Spring Break. All tests and quizzes must be made up during the week following Spring Break, or the will be recorded as and remain a "0" in the grade book.
ALL WORK MUST BE SUBMITTED UPON YOUR RETURN FROM SPRING BREAK! NO WORK WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER FRIDAY 4/17.