Popplet is a web tool that allows you to create concept maps and galleries of content in a fast and easy way. You can add images, videos and texts using Popplet. You can also collaborate with others in real-time and provide access for grading purposes to your instructors.
You are going to make ONE giant popplet for American literature which you will add to with each new literary movement. It will count as a MAJOR project for each unit.
- Articles about the American Dream
- Colonialism Cornell Notes
- Native American Texts ("The Cutting of My Long Hair" and "Kill the Indian. Save the Man")
- "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God"-Jonathan Edwards
- Poems and life of Anne Bradstreet
- "Speech in the Virginia Convention"-Patrick Henry
- "Crisis No. 1"-Thomas Paine
- Aphorisms from "Poor Richard's Almanac"- Benjamin Franklin
- "The Autobiography"- Benjamin Franklin
- GHSGWT Elements of Persuasion and Rhetoric (ethos, logos, pathos)
- Film:The Great Debaters